Want to know what books are coming down the pipeline? Of course you do. Look below! And send us yours in advance of print and we will post them here.
- Ong, Andrew. Stalemate: Autonomy and Insurgency on the China-Myanmar Border. Cornell U Press, 2023 (Summer).
- Kaloyanides, Alexandra. Baptizing Burma: Religious Change in the Last Buddhist Kingdom. Columbia U Press, 2023 (Summer)
- Matelski, Maaike. Contested Civil Society in Myanmar: Local Change and Global Recognition. Bristol University Press.
Books that are not longer in the future (but were at one point):
- Beyer, Judith. Rethinking Community in Myanmar: Practices of We-Formation among Muslims and Hindus in Urban Yangon. NIAS Press, 2023 (Spring)
- McCarthy, Gerard. Outsourcing the Polity: Non-State Welfare, Inequality, and Resistance in Myanmar. Cornell U Press, 2023.
- Bertrand, Jacques, Alexandre Pelletier, and Ardeth Maung Thawnghmung. Winning by Process: The State and Neutralization of Ethnic Minorities in Myanmar. Cornell University Press, 2022.
- Campbell, Stephen. Along the Integral Margin: Uneven Development in a Myanmar Squatter Settlement, Cornell U Press, 2022